Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' has the lowest 1st to 2nd weekend drop for a modern comic-book movie

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

https://twitter.com/adambva...

Interesting how BvS and WW occupy two ends of the graph

Bittersweet moment.

This is all just based on estimates so far. Let's wait until next week. I know it's a technical point, but it's important.

Hey I just noticed... where is The Dark Knight on that list??

This skips the last decade of cbms.

It's actually 52.5%, just after Avengers 1.

... In 21st century. Which is also a plus for WW. For that kind of movie it proves it is very watchable.

Most of all the studio. lol
They were shocked by WW's success.

Excellent!  Glad WW is getting some real love that isn't based on fanatic fanboyism or something equally odd, but a movie people genuinely like and are going back to see while spreading it to others.
WB/DC may have had a pretty rocky start but it looks like their future is bright.

WW is a crowd pleaser but BvS really is a thinkpiece in itself. The 'Must There Be A Superman' news panel debate raises some interesting questions which always will be my fav part of the movie.

WW is a crowd pleaser but BvS really is a thinkpiece in itself. The 'Must There Be A Superman' news panel debate raises some interesting questions which always will be my fav part of the movie.

LOL yeah i think its reached beyond everyone's expectations

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Wonder Woman' has the lowest 1st to 2nd weekend drop for a modern comic-book movie