Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Purpose Of Life

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Thanks for this discussion.I personally believe 'karma' and reincarnations because nothing dies but just changes it's form for example when a plant dies it gets decomposed and becomes a part of soil but I am not sure what human becomes a part of,when their heart stops beating.As for the purpose of life... We are blessed with the freedom to make our own choice of purpose..

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

In my opinion there is a higher plan for mankind being look after higher intellectual people beings called angels. This plan involves us humans to elevate from the animal state to the higher angelic state. In order to do that we have to realize and choose with our free will to follow the biological laws of life, follow the manual of life so we could eventually function mentally and physically in our truest higher potential. This will include immortality, photosynthesis and optimum utilization of sun energy, and a body with different vibration than ours. At some point through science ressurection will take place and the consiouness of people who passed away will take form in human body again. At some point in this earth a significant amount of people will achieve a close state to the angelic, will be exceptional people and a society a separate country will be formed named kingdom of God. Jesus was someone who managed from an animal human person to transform to the angelic state, be able his cells to overcome death and also gravity. That is why he claimed to be the path, the eternal life and the truth. So we have to follow collectivelly at some point his frame of mind and consciousness so a separate kingdom (country) will be formed on this earth and ressurection will take place too.

I often wonder what the purpose of life is.  You said we choose our purpose, but l want to believe that God ordained our ultimate purpose.  There has to be a logical reason for human existence.  What were we put on this earth to accomplish?  I think that faith, hope, and love have something to do with our purpose, but l can't prove this.  I believe that God, in his infinite wisdom, has a greater purpose for mankind.  Who can know the mind of God?

I often wonder what the purpose of life is.  You said we choose our purpose, but l want to believe that God ordained our ultimate purpose.  There has to be a logical reason for human existence.  What were we put on this earth to accomplish?  I think that faith, hope, and love have something to do with our purpose, but l can't prove this.  I believe that God, in his infinite wisdom, has a greater purpose for mankind.  Who can know the mind of God?

Ryan: "I am trying to wrap my mind around your bs"
I'm going to make a big leap here, and assume you have some familiarity with The Power of The Web™
But, given that you could have looked them both up by now, and you come wussing to me about 'translating' them, you may have a challenge copying them into Google.
And if that doesn't flummox you, then understanding those two phrases--and don't forget the 3rd further down--will take you a coupla decades...
...and, my friend: You just have neither the mind nor the stamina for it.
It's been a slice...now, time for you to move on.

I'd hardly be alone in not understanding Wittgenstein, would I?
And did not Bertrand Russell himself despair of ever philosophising again after Vitti critiqued him?
What chance would I stand!
P.S. "...at the end of the thesis defence, Wittgenstein clapped the two examiners*** on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I know you'll never understand it"
*** B. Russell and G. E. Moore

Anuvver P.S.: "Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present. Our life has no end in the way in which our visual field has no limits"
Seems like a highly aware cookie to me, thanks for raising my consciousness in regard to him!

P.S. If you're a truth-seeker, how have you stopped yourself at Yeshua ben Yousuf, and seen nothing before or, for that matter, since?

simulation theory

I'm sorry to say this, but we're not getting anywhere, if you write longer and longer replies while I'm not even finished with the first round.
I have a life (social construct) with meaning, and this here is a pastime, but you seem to have more time on your hands.
So, without meaning any offence, I'm out. Have great days, I'm sorry I can not afford to be the correspondence partner you seem to need.
I wish you well, just remember to have some fun out there by letting go of all these busy thoughts. They don't lead anywhere.
Build a life.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Purpose Of Life