Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Liberals and Freedom in the USA

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Interesting.

Peter name 3 people who have called you something worse than self righteous prick. What worse things did they say? I specifically did not call you a self righteous prick. What I did say was "I would like to hear something about your mother." Of course if your mother was not married when you were conceived and born then you are a bastard.

Your pardon, but I don't maintain a list of the people who attempt to arrogate to themselves some sliver of self-esteem by hurling sophomoric invective in my general direction. As far as something being "worse" than self righteous prick...that is a matter of opinion, is it not?  I am on solid ground when I say that every insult hurled in my direction was, in the diminutive mind of the hurler, the "worst insult ever," regardless of the reality.
If you are disappointed that someone else has outpaced you in crafting crude cut-downs, that is unfortunate, but, given the degraded state of your skill for slander, hardly surprising.

situational awareness seems like a great idea if you are in a war zone, or if you accidently drove into the wrong side of town.  if you are performing routine tasks that are repeated dozens of times everyday, that seems excessive.
it seems like situational awareness is something you heard and liked from a seminar or something and thought this would be the perfect application because it would save lives.  IMO, it's not.  it seems irational and paranoid.

Thread awareness would be a better suggestion for you, since this discussion we are having is from another thread and bears no relation to this one.  If you want to continue a discussion of situational awareness (which I am happy to do), post your commentary there.

Bye Felicia!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Liberals and Freedom in the USA