Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The New Humanity

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I like to put this on in the background because it makes me seasick. I've no idea why it was visually done like this. Linklater was genius, but a total weirdo.

His comment about parallel identity, no longer limited by time and space, it sounds futuristic, but it's as old as black and white TV. Think about how much exposure over time we've all had to places and time periods before we were born, and could never travel to.
A friend once told me he had been playing the History Channel in the background while he worked for years. "Ask me anything you want about Hitler and Sharks." lol

Sometimes you just make too much damn sense of  what I call free-floating, Null. Once again you put words to my world of traveling light through life. I belong where I want when I want because I am the navigator...and I don't need no backseat passengers.... until I choose to belong. Then I'm gone. Freefloating... cause my own trouble, fix my own problems.

As far as travelling. I landed on one of the most isolated land masses in the world because water is conducive to projecting my thoughts, my mind, my imagination in a 360° fashion. With minimal human interaction. I am quite cynical and greatly disappointed in humanity in general. Myself included. That's not to say I dwell in negativity. I consume my desires and leave the rest .

gejtotyyylyteueuy

gejtotyyylyteueuy

Thank you for the kind words. I like your 'free-floating' idea. Your phrase "my world of traveling light through life," and the rest of your post actually, for some reason I can't explain, reminds me of KPAX, that Kevin Spacey film. Did you happen to see it?

https://www.youtube.com/wat...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The New Humanity