Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The Mass Forgeries of the Church

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Hi
Church forgeries of all kinds have marred and in some instances destroyed history, all for the wanton greed of church who tried to authenticate its religion by duping ignorant men.
Cofion

Not sure why now, but I'd assumed you knew the Scriptures well.  My mistake.

Hey, I'm on your side here ... till you force me to not be on your side by laughing at the possible condemnation of others.  So I'm asking you to please not do it for your own sake.  I've made a lot of mistakes too.  We have to be extremely careful not to be drawn in by all this so that we're now in fact working against Christ.  Signed, a friend.

Well, in truth, you're the one playing games when you claim to understand something that you really don't and then you prove you never understood by demanding an explanation for the precise thing you claimed to understand in the first place.  Which is why I'm not especially eager to help you more than I have already, because at some point you need to learn for your own sake to stop playing games and help yourself.

The RCC is tantamount to Free Masonry. God says: "...Come OUT of Her, my people,that u be not partaker of her sin...& plagues" (Rev.18:4)
That is a message for Any "church" that mocks Jesus & the Gospel.

Note: water baptism = born again is a made up Romanist creed
that is against RCC Bible New Testament. They LIE to you poor
members. I was there & found in their Bible, that they usurp almost
ALL the Bible doctrines.  Read it without footnotes & see truth.

Copy and paste is her forte!

This is beyond silly now.

Show me where i said i understood?

jusss m3  tom bordeau • a day ago
Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
tom bordeau  jusss m3 • a day ago
exactly.

just means i agree that it's scripture.

Wow.

You or your ilk haven't shown me or any other Christian wrong in anything. We post scripture and you post man made tradition and twisted interpretations.
You're in bondage to the SIN of religion and as long as you post your religious lies I'll keep trashing them with God's word and let the readers decide.

non Catholics become Catholics through scholarship, study of the Bible and what the Church Actually teaches
and the anti Catholics use black and white jack chick comics to attack Catholics
and there is the difference

non Catholics become Catholics through scholarship, study of the Bible and what the Church Actually teaches
and the anti Catholics use black and white jack chick comics to attack Catholics
and there is the difference

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The Mass Forgeries of the Church