Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 1 of 2)

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Does anyone else feel #WonderBat could really be a thing in the DCEU?

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Bruce is rich so he's got a shot whereas I'd never bother because I'd have Wonder Woman laughing so hard the Earth would crack right through to China and my ego is fragile and a solid Earth is important. On the other hand, if she knows someone at a comedy club, it might pay off?
Diana would come in handy if the Joker showed up at Wayne Manor. Better than guard dogs.!

It's a great idea. Love it.

It would be so badass, and yet so tragic. I'm in if they do it properly.
I have feeling they were leaving the possibility open after seeing BvS and, well, setting WW so long in the past kind of eliminates Steve Trevor as Diana's lover in the present of the DCEU.

I think in Injustice, when Superman looses it and becomes "slightly" evil, Wonder Woman joins him, while Batman tries to take Supes' tyrannical regime down. It could add another layer to the story if Bruce and Diana were in love, though.

Exactly what I saw and feel. Though I think that there is still hope. Bruce has to retire at some time, and there is no reason that he cannot fully have a relationship at that time, though he might be a house-husband smile

WW was just acting out of love I guess which is why she was tolerant of Superman's actions and became quite crazy herself

Wait is it possible that Steve Trevor is even alive. Its been a hell of a long time from WW2 (or something like that idk which war it was) till BVS

It's better than the typical recurring Catwoman/Batman pairing and its comic relevant too.

Steve Trevor appears to be somewhere in his late 20s to mid 30s in the film and a century has passed from WWI to the present time.

Steve Trevor appears to be somewhere in his late 20s to mid 30s in the film and a century has passed from WWI to the present time.

I don't think they will go that route. They do have a potential relationship chemistry that feels tangible in BvS but my gut tells me they will just remain friends.

I don't think they will go that route. They do have a potential relationship chemistry that feels tangible in BvS but my gut tells me they will just remain friends.

No it's not at all. Catwoman was made for batman they fit in a way wonderwoman and batman don't.

No it's not at all. Catwoman was made for batman they fit in a way wonderwoman and batman don't.

I think it's honestly forced, they just don't work well together in my opinion, plus I feel like they bring her down to make batman look better.

I think it's honestly forced, they just don't work well together in my opinion, plus I feel like they bring her down to make batman look better.

In injustice Louis dies (after Superman is tricked into killing her) and Wonder Woman becomes his new love interest.

In injustice Louis dies (after Superman is tricked into killing her) and Wonder Woman becomes his new love interest.

Sounds like another take on their relationship from Red Son.

But she's a criminal.

They just don't fit well for me. They're pairing just doesn't work for anything more than casual dating because Wonderwoman will never understand him on the emotional level that catwoman understands. Him and catwoman are similar enough to get each other but different enough to better each other.

They just don't fit well for me. They're pairing just doesn't work for anything more than casual dating because Wonderwoman will never understand him on the emotional level that catwoman understands. Him and catwoman are similar enough to get each other but different enough to better each other.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Does anyone else feel #WonderBat could really be a thing in the DCEU?