Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → How the WW movie makes BvS and a the DCEU better

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

That's a great article but...........
Did Zack Snyder(While ScreenRant bashed his tactics) when told that some people think DC are moving to fast, not say he and WB wanted to do the Justice League movie and then branch from that with different story's that will all wind into each other!!??(Confused)

I hope that's true, because I love how they're approaching the DC world after the success of the inaugural "connected movie universe" by Marvel.
That must've been a helluva meeting after WB just got off of a hugely successful/influential Batman trilogy. "How do we get in on the action now? We just had three Batman movies."
It's obviously been a bumpy road, but I respect the hell out of Zack's/DC's/WB's unorthodox approach to kick this universe off.

I think Zack likes to be slightly abstract or vague when telling a story.

Definitely........ This is Zack Snyder we're talking about. There is more than just Story and Visual in his movies. There is deeper things in their that a very clever. Like lets say Justice League trailer......
Ben affleck searches for Hero's to start his Justice League trailer. He does this on a Black horse. He needs to this this before Apokolips comes.
Reference......The four Horsemen of the "apocalypse".
The third Horseman carry's the scale of justice and rides a Black Horse.
Or is called the bringer of justice.
                        Bruce Wayne is the scale of Justice.(bringer of Justice)
                        The third Horseman(Batman... one of DC's trinity)
                        Black Horse (third horseman rode Black horse)
                        Apocalypse ------ Apokolips.
The guy is a genius.

Haha damn! That's great!

Me too I can't just help feeling that he's going to be a legend.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → How the WW movie makes BvS and a the DCEU better