Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Dream world

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I have at least one or two lucid dreams a week. I'm always excited to have those dreams, because im always looking to test an idea, or ask a question  hoping to get an answer. Sometimes i get the strangest answers to a question. once i ask a dream character for a remedy for clear skin, since i suffered with acne. She told me to eat Calamari. I tried it, but i still get breakouts. On another occassion i ask for some lottery numbers. I was given one digit numbers. I couldnt figure out how to play.I tried putting the numbers together,nplayed for awhile, but nothing transpired.
I was given five numbers some time ago where i remembered four out of the five, and those numbers were called the next day. I won $400. That was crazy.
There are some dreams that means nothing and i ignore them, but for the most part, my dreams are very interesting.
Ive always told my husband about my dreams because i needed a witness. I did not want people to think that i was making this up.
One last thing, my grandmother died two years ago. On the day she passed, i woke up that morning and told my husband that my grandmother was going to die. She died at 4pm that day.
Anyway, my dreams have lead me to believe when we die, when we're no longer concious of this world, we awake to another. To our family we would be dead, but we would be alive in another world, with no memory of this world.

I get chased by villains. 
What does that mean?

I find as I get older I appreciate my dreams more.

Dream state of mind is not a safe, stable and favorable confition of human mind.
The ideal state of mind to solve problems in when it is consious, logical and fully functional while at the same time can reach intuition and subconsious elements. When it is awake thogh. Dream state most of the time is a result of oversleeping overfeeding and imbalanced emotional state with fears and guilt.

Most of my dreams are just WTF. Weird, fast paced changes in the environment and frequently violent. But never scary. In fact, I don't have any emotions in those dreams. I forget what was in them within minutes after waking.
Except that one time when I was in the hospital and a medicament must have messed with my sleep paralyses. I was kicking a vampire in the balls in my dream and a wall irl.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Dream world