Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 1 of 2)

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Trusting Psychics

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Invitations sent. 

There is nothing ethical about magical thinking.

There is nothing ethical about magical thinking.

The question of ethics isn't on the side of those who trust, in my opinion.  It's on those who take advantage of those who trust.

The question of ethics isn't on the side of those who trust, in my opinion.  It's on those who take advantage of those who trust.

How specifically did they "predict" these events?  Broad generalizations that are later assumed to have meant something don't count.  Did someone say "two planes will fly into the towers on 9/11/01" or sis they say "there will be a big terror event" or something like that?
How many predictions did they make?  Did they make a couple hundred, then pick out one or two that were broad enough to match some event?

How specifically did they "predict" these events?  Broad generalizations that are later assumed to have meant something don't count.  Did someone say "two planes will fly into the towers on 9/11/01" or sis they say "there will be a big terror event" or something like that?
How many predictions did they make?  Did they make a couple hundred, then pick out one or two that were broad enough to match some event?

I trust them as much as I trust anyone who constantly says "believe me".   Sorry Trump.

I trust them as much as I trust anyone who constantly says "believe me".   Sorry Trump.

This universe is connected physically. It is possible to be aware of areas pertaining to events and make a connection, especially if one has a means to match a wavelength relating to it. For example, there have been people who successfully predicted where bodies could be found when the police had given up. With regard to the future the variables are so large in number, especially as one expands the space covered, that I suspect it is more luck than skill to succeed and success has as much to do with the willingness of the observer to believe as anything,

This universe is connected physically. It is possible to be aware of areas pertaining to events and make a connection, especially if one has a means to match a wavelength relating to it. For example, there have been people who successfully predicted where bodies could be found when the police had given up. With regard to the future the variables are so large in number, especially as one expands the space covered, that I suspect it is more luck than skill to succeed and success has as much to do with the willingness of the observer to believe as anything,

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

"Believe me." . . . is that a bright red flare in a midnight sky or what?

I remember when my stepson was young. When he said "trust me" I knew it was time to not do so.

I remember when my stepson was young. When he said "trust me" I knew it was time to not do so.

LOL . . . immediately raises parental awareness to the next level . . . They never caught on to what "triggered" our vigilance . . . until they become parents themselves.

LOL . . . immediately raises parental awareness to the next level . . . They never caught on to what "triggered" our vigilance . . . until they become parents themselves.

All people are psychic, most are just not aware of it.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Trusting Psychics