Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Batgirl' and 'Justice League Dark' are likely to go into production next

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

This seems weird to me. Not what I would have expected at all. Who says this?

THR

THR

THR

THR

Hmm, wow.

Hmm, wow.

Hmm, wow.

Hmm, wow.

I'm pretty hyped that JLD is finally happening. But I'm just not excited for a Barbara Gordon Batgirl solo. I was hoping they'd reveal she was already Oracle in the DCEU, so we could get Stephanie and/or Cass...

I'm pretty hyped that JLD is finally happening. But I'm just not excited for a Barbara Gordon Batgirl solo. I was hoping they'd reveal she was already Oracle in the DCEU, so we could get Stephanie and/or Cass...

Before they start a justice league dark, shouldn't they take their time and focus on one character at a time. I'd like to see it begin with Constantine

Before they start a justice league dark, shouldn't they take their time and focus on one character at a time. I'd like to see it begin with Constantine

NO

He's a guy who investigates paranormal activity. Use him to create the group

I can actually see Batgirl happening soon simply because Whedon is going to get some credit for JL. This assuming that JL is a hit, but he'll be the new hot director for a while. (Not that he hasn't already earned fame and praise for the Avengers films.) But anyway, the studio will be all to happy to have a film by him ready in the pipe.
JLD is potentially very interesting material to break out next. The hole world of magic and tha paranormal will be nice to see developed in the DCEU. Imo the more logical choices for the next films would be The Batman, MoS II, Flash, etc. But I think maybe they want to stake out fresh territory as some superhero fatigue possibly begins to set in over at the other studios.
These two films should be fun, but I expect they will maintain some sort of edge. I think they will have to in order to keep people interested. These are not properties that are going to have people stampeding the theater to go see.

I can actually see Batgirl happening soon simply because Whedon is going to get some credit for JL. This assuming that JL is a hit, but he'll be the new hot director for a while. (Not that he hasn't already earned fame and praise for the Avengers films.) But anyway, the studio will be all to happy to have a film by him ready in the pipe.
JLD is potentially very interesting material to break out next. The hole world of magic and tha paranormal will be nice to see developed in the DCEU. Imo the more logical choices for the next films would be The Batman, MoS II, Flash, etc. But I think maybe they want to stake out fresh territory as some superhero fatigue possibly begins to set in over at the other studios.
These two films should be fun, but I expect they will maintain some sort of edge. I think they will have to in order to keep people interested. These are not properties that are going to have people stampeding the theater to go see.

Mm, not gonna happen.

JLD is potentially really fun. Not that they need make it a jokefest, but it will have humor I'm sure. I think they'll play up adventure and likable characters more than real horror. Magic and the paranormal are fun things to treat audiences to. Introducing these elements allows there to be threats to some of the more OP characters, also.

Just make it happen; and throw Batman, Superman and now Wonder Woman into every movie to boost profits.
You're welcome, WB.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → 'Batgirl' and 'Justice League Dark' are likely to go into production next