Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The World Turtle

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

That's the most that I've ever typed 'turtle'. Now my autocorrect thinks the word 'turtle' has to be capitalized every time. Oh the cross I have to bare for you guys (-;

lmao

Hmmmm . . . I've often wondered about this ZL.   Perhaps you have the answer.  Who feeds turtle and what does it eat?

I still want to know what the intergalactic space turtle and its crew of pachyderm eat.

The questions we all need answered.

We are open to ZL's enlightenment . . .

Its turtles all the way down.

My only thought is how tasty would that turtle soup be.  That's what happens when you get the munchies I suppose...

Seriously...
The world is not flat.
But I've found flat-earthers to be really good people.
Research the topic.  You'll be a better person for it.

I'm sure the Creator can afford pet food.

No. I'm fine with researching myths and all. But the disregard that these flatsers have for academic history and science annoys me too much for me to take them seriously. They sound as insane as the Hocaust denial or the 9-11 truthers that constantly irritate me.

Great A'Tuin moves!

You could literally feed the whole planet with only a fraction of that Turtle's fat.

Fair enough.  :^)

The General shall not lead you astray. Answers will come eventually.

All joking aside, it's fascinating--and expected, really-- that ancient peoples fashioned their creation stories based upon what they saw in and understood of their own, limited worlds.  And yet so many of those stories are similar, which is generally the way we are with our mythologies.

Your minions await, sir.

Idk...General Zed keeps changing identities.  It's very confusing.  You'd think he/ she/ it were a god or something...
wink

I know.

Anyone read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King?

See the Turtle of Enormous Girth
On his shell he holds the Earth
His thought is slow, but always kind
He holds us all within his mind.

On his back all vows are made
He sees the truth but mayn't aid
He loves the land and loves the sea
And even loves a child like me.

How did we get here?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → The World Turtle