Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Will & Grace

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

I so want this to work.  But I don't know.  I used to watch this show, and I thought it was hilarious.  Then, like all TV shows, it loses something around the 5th season.
I don't know, they have all gone on to do solo projects, or at least Sean Hayes has.
We will see.

Is it me or did Debra Messing get a little work done. Can't believe this is coming back, hope it works out in the sea of reality TV.

She really doesn't look the same, and I can't put my finger on it. They all look a little older, except Karen, but I am not sure what is going on with her.

The funny thing is, I watched the late seasons sometime, and they were okay funny, but funnier than what is out there now.
That's pretty sad.

Yes,  it really brings everything down,  when her hair is that long.  I don't want her to become one of those people, who want to stay young, but are too old to try that gig.

Yeah, all we're getting for comedy nowadays is pablum.

Yes......

I would agree and wonder if it's not a remake not so much for the show but her character as they did say she had to be convinced, but still trying to stay young while aging....not good.

Good point.

I am so excited for their return

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Will & Grace