Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Charlie Hunnam finally open to playing Green Arrow

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Hunnam could easily manage to be both sufficiently dark and yet compassionate for the role.

Hell if the people who make DC films weren't against using actors who portray the characters on the TV version I would put amell forward but probably not famous enough for the studios or directors!

I think he's a great fit. Pair him up with Katheryn Winnick as Canary.

https://uploads.disquscdn.c...
https://uploads.disquscdn.c...

Most people keep saying he looks like green arrow but shave his beard and dye his hair black and they look nothing alike. His head seems a bit to square for green arrow and his ears are too big but acting wise I have no doubt he could potray the character and acting is what's really important. I'm still open to suuggestions though, oh and Katheryn is great.

Yeah I kind of prefer Amell he doesn't play an accurate green arrow on the show but his real life personality is identical to green arrow's, too bad the show writers just want a green batman.

It's not that bad I hear. People that watched it said it won't change the world but it's not a bad film. I think the problem is that no one was interested in the concept but the reviews didn't help either. This is the kind of film that would have needed a lot of star power to attract people.

That show is batman on a motorcycle !
I think Amell would be fine and it would be a chance to play it right but alas probably wont happen.

It most likely won't happen.

Sheesh, that movie bombed. 175 million dollar budget and made 14 million domestic.

Any regular actor (not already a huge star) who turns down Green Lantern might be justifiably shot by their agent.

He's got the look down

good

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → Charlie Hunnam finally open to playing Green Arrow