Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Deadpool 2: Josh Brolin Training for Cable Role in New Photo

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Will this interrupt his role as Thanos?

My first choice is STILL Stephen Lang, but I'm willing to give Brolin a chance.....

Production off Infinty Wars doesn't begin until November, so I'm guessing he'll be filming Deadpool 2 over the summer for a early 2018 release.

At least they dropped Brad Pitt quickly. I like Lang also but I think Brolin will do a far better job than Pitt.

*Enters Discussion as dramatically as possible* https://youtu.be/xBBZe5X2Fkg (Sorry if it's a major spoiler. I waited as long as I could) big_smile

TRT works apparently. Brolin lookin yolked

Just give us Alejandra Jones already, Reyes is the worst...

Good job on Brolin for getting ready for this role

Correction: production on Infinity War actually already began November last year and when will finish by October/November this year.

I don't like the explanation of his powers in the comics. But Reyes is okay. And he's great in Agents of SHIELD(having him ride with Zarathos makes so much more sense).

Good. I can't wait for it.

I think the kid pulls off the role nicely, I just never liked that the character uses a lowrider instead of a bike. I miss those movie special effects as well- the tv effects are a bit toned down. Still glad we have a Ghost Rider in play somewhere tho!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Cinema & TV → [UPDATE] Deadpool 2: Josh Brolin Training for Cable Role in New Photo