Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → "Meet the idiots that need to be LOCKED UP for LIFE !!!"

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

This is crazzzzzzzyyyy they should be put in jail!!!

Some of them are...but they all need to be!!

The sentences that some of them got were wayyyy too short should be LIFE sentence's!!! This makes me soooo ANGRY!!!!!!

Let 'em go - ISIS will dispatch them like they did with Kayla Mueller. Women are objects to those Muslim animals.

Good!!! But I thought Kayla was kidnapped?

Yes - but they all have one thing in common - stupidity.

Why?

What I meant was Kayla was kidnapped but totally NOT on their side....

They don't put Klan members in jail and they've killed and terrorized thousands more people than ISIL

Wow sad for you to say that BC they do ( sent this at first by mistake without finishing)

Why should they be locked up!? BC they are joining Isis!!!!

Nothing wrongggg w being Muslim its wrongggg when u JOIN ISIS!!!!

So u think its OK to join Isis!?!??

If u honestly think its ok to join ur screen name "grandDadknowsBest" should be changed to "grandDadhasIssue's" BC why else would u ask "why" when I say they should be locked up!?

I HATE ALL racism!!!!!

For anyone that thinks its cool to join Isis has SERIOUS ISSUES!!!!!

Crazy people in this world... smh

I'm angry about how this discussion was totally "messed up" by ignorance!!! Just delete it plz Null!!!!

He's just trying to piss you off and repurpose the thread against white people, which is racial behavior. He'll be gone soon. I'm just waiting for his last mistake.

Yesss totally agree!!!

I wasn't planning to delete it anyway, but I might suggest balancing threads like this with an equal or greater amount of threads about humor or the like to keep things from getting too angry or depressing. Just a thought.

I couldn't believe it when I saw his comments!!! Totally didn't think anyone would say it wasnt a crime etc!!! Smh he's def racist tho he kept talking about the Klan he used this discussion to bring it up hoping others would join him!!! So glad nobody did!!! I hate ALL racism!!!

I had got so upset I didn't want u to think I wanted to "argue" w him...

Couldn't help myself it def upset me but I'm OK now after u put him in his place!!!! Wayyyy!!! wink

***yayy!!*** not wayyyy lol

Love how u word things just perfectly!!!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → "Meet the idiots that need to be LOCKED UP for LIFE !!!"