Skip to forum content

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Life after Death

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

The world does have a lot of wars, hate, inequality, suffering etc. It always has. This will get worse with overpopulation and climate change. If we truly wanted to we could all make a difference if we all came together and demanded our governments do the best thing for the world rather then just our selves.
This life is the only one we have and we need to make the best of it for our selves and our grandchildren live your best life now.
When you die that is it . You will be a memory in your children's and your grand children's mind for maybe 100 years after your death and unless you have done something spectacular in your life . That will be it. So enjoy life while you have it and don't do things that you will later regret.

It appears that there is nothing after Death. Spirit without physical body cannot function.
I believe in the concept of resurrection. Like a form of energy remains behind after the cells die (that form might be the sound of the words that we speak and sentences in our lifetime) and this energy in the future could be recognized, found in the universe and recaptured back to a human body via genetics. The tone and frequency of that voice could give our characteristics that we had morphological and the content of the words our memories.
So via science we could bring back our ancestors resurrected especially if they were positive members in our society. The negative ones like a paranoid mass murderer might not be resurrected for obvious reasons.

1.) There may be an afterlife but I am not sure. We'll have to wait until we die.
2.) I think when we die, we get reincarnated or experience a higher level of existence. Although, I admit I could be wrong. There may be nothing after this life.

I am wondering what sort of experience you think I would have that would change my mind? It all sounds so very subjective.

Maybe each of us creates our own life-after and so there is a, veritable, infinite well of alternate afterlives possible. Make the most of it NOW. Live in-wonder but, kill mosquitos, anyway.

You're welcome. I actually thought about it for some time too but did a final conclusion to myself only after finishing school.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum Oi! → Chit-Chat → Life after Death